The Lord indeed hears.

My sister and Megan Russell both sent me emails that, in a sense, hit the nail on the head with my struggles the past 2 days. They were examples to me that the Lord, indeed, does hear my cries.

From Kelly:

Been meditating on Ps 18 4-6 and wanted to send it your way:

"The cords of death encompassed me; the torrents of destruction assailed me; the cords of Sheol entangled me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called upon the LORD; to my God I cried for help. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears."


As I read this and think about it and pray through it for you...one thing keeps coming to mind. Though you may not feel it or be aware...God is hearing your cries, they do reach Him."


From Megan:

I was reading in Isaiah 30 this morning in my quiet time, and the Lord laid you on my heart. Thought these verses might be an encouragement to you:

"He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry.
As soon as He hears it, He answers you.
And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction,
Yet your Teacher will not hide Himself anymore,
But your eyes shall see your Teacher.
And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,
‘This is the way, walk in it...’

...the Lord binds up the brokenness of His people,
And heals the wounds inflicted by His blow..."

Isaiah 15.19-21,26


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP