Easter

I am a bit behind, but wanted to record our recent Easter. It was a crazy time with moving, and even as I try to remember it now, I can't remember when we did what and who we were with...it's all a blur! But I'll do my best.

Despite the craziness, I was determined to make a memory with Mckenna. So, we made some Easter sugar cookies and decorated them to give out to family and friends. We also gave some to our neighbors (before we left our townhouse) with little notes thanking them for being such great neighbors and friends. We really could not have asked for better families to have around us while we lived there.

I gave Mckenna some cookie dough to roll out and get ready to cut. She had her own little idea! She instead made a face with her fingers in the dough.




The day before Easter was spent at Kel's house. My mom and uncle joined us all. My mom brought eggs filled with yogurt covered raisens and she hid them around for a little egg hunt for the kids.





Mouth full!

The morning of Easter, we gave each of the girls "Easter buckets" filled with a few treats and a few small gifts.

After breakfast, we headed out to church to celebrate what our Savior had accomplished for us in rising from the dead! What a joyous day Easter is when we remember Jesus' victory over the grave that makes our salvation possible. How grateful I am that my sins are atoned for and I can live with the knowledge that the greatest need I will EVER have has been met!

Later on in the day we went to Dave's Aunt Penny and Uncle Bill's house to spend time with his family. Unfortunately we got there late because of the girl's naps, but it was good to see everyone. I think I forgot my camera so no pictures to share.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP