Blog? What blog?

It's been over a month since I have posted any kind of update. It probably seems like I have forgotten I even have a blog. So much has transpired over the past month in our family. I have not had internet for most of the past month, so I have not been able to post or read anyone else's blogs. So, if I run into any of you, my dear friends, know that I haven't read your blog or anyone else's in about 1 1/2 months! Tell me everything!!

Now for a little update:
We moved out of our house on March 29. It was a very bittersweet day. We moved in with my mom and have now been here for about a month. Time has gone by so fast. She has served us heroically as is typical for my mom. She is such a servant and I don't think I know of anyone who so self-sacrifices like she does. When I got here, the night of our move, mom had already gone about unpacking our things, doing our laundry and setting up all our belongings. Amazing! We are so enjoying being here, although I do feel distant and out of touch with so many of my friends. I thought that life would slow down a bit after the move and I would be able to catch up on things once I got here, to my moms. QUITE the opposite. Life has continued to be a whirlwind of activity. Dave has been traveling quite a bit, we have had a number of events come up with all the house shopping, and along with some minor pregnancy complications, and balancing normal daily life of caring for my family, life has not slowed down.

I am continuing to learn a lot about trusting God in this season of transition and uncertainty. I am so grateful for how Dave has been leading us. We were back in the negotiations this past week on a house that we had first put an offer on back in January. However, again we didn't get very far this time. It's a long story, but the particular seller of this house does not seem to be very willing to negotiate very much, despite the fact that that house has been on the market since early last fall. So we continue to wait and trust the Lord as this point. As I sit and ponder on God's provision for us and how He has led our family thus far, I am amazed at His kindness and filled with hope for the future, knowing He has a place for us in His perfect timing.

The girls are growing and changing so much every day. Selah is talking very much these days and Dave and I are so enjoying her cute little words and the way she says them. I think one of my favorites is when I say something to her and she responds with, "Otay, Mama." She has also come to the age where she is trying to copy and do everything her big sister is doing. Mckenna is such a great big sister and it's neat to see the way she loves little Gracie. She has become quite cuddly and I love that.

That's about it for now. There is much more I could say, but I better get this posted before I get interrupted once again and I go into day 3 of trying to get a post up ;o).

Cooper Family  – (10:12 AM)  

So glad for an update Heather!

Show us some photos of your pregnant self!!

Miss you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP