Whirlwind weeks

Life is hectic, yet wonderful for us these days. My, there is so much to update on, and unfortunately, my blog has been at the bottom of the priority list. We have just about a week left in our home and I have been packing like crazy. In the midst of all this, we have had a number of welcomed interruptions, including a surprise visit from our friends from Sweden. About a week ago, Emil and Birgitta showed up on our doorstep. Talk about SURPRISE!!! I was numb and shocked and probably looked quite dumb with my mouth hanging open, standing in the doorway. Anyway, they spent that day and evening with us and we had a spontaneous dinner with some of their friends over. Then they came back a few days later to stay overnight. It was wonderful catching up with such dear friends! To my shame, I didn't take one picture :o(

This past weekend, Dave was able to get a bunch of our things put away in a storage unit that we will be renting until we find a permanent home. A couple from our cg came over and the husband helped Dave move lots of boxes out and the wife helped me pack (Thanks, Brandon and Annie!!!!). Later that evening we had some friends over for dinner. I was ready for bed that evening!

This week, Dave has been gone on a business trip. I have been trying to continue to pack up as well as get ready for Easter. I am finding that it's hard to do both!! My cookie time with Mckenna will end up being a 2 day process, instead of one afternoon, but that is fine. My mom came over, unexpectedly this evening, which was a HUGE blessing. I was able to get out and purchase a few things for my family in celebration of Easter and run to the grocery store for some needed food and milk. I didn't know how I was going to get out to do this and I found her visit a reminder from the Lord that He is involved with all the details and will provide all that I need.

An update on our housing situation would be that we are going to be living with my mom until we find a place. How grateful I am!!! I am grateful that I don't have to unpack everything and then pack it up again. All we need to bring with us are clothes, some toys and a few misc. items. What a blessing.

As for a baby update, I am 13 weeks today and feeling SO MUCH BETTER! It is amazing. I was just thinking today that I have not been nauseous for 2 days now and have made it through the past few days without a nap. It seems that week 13 with all my pregnancies has been the turning point.

Hopefully soon I'll have more time to post more updates on our family and take/share more pictures.

HAPPY SPRING!

A.P.  – (1:20 PM)  

hey sweetie!

love to occasionally read through your blog and see how my caregroup leaders are doing :) your blog ministers to my soul.

what a busy time this must be for you and your family! just wanted to let you know that we will pray for you tonight before we go to bed.

much love,
angela (and derrick)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP