Mckenna is 4!

Hard to believe, but my little girl is growing up! She turned 4 last Sunday. The years have definitely gone as quickly as I was told they would. Mckenna has been such a delight to me and I am reminded again what a gift she is from God to us.

Here is what our day looked like...

She requested pancakes for breakfast, so that is what we had. Afterwards, she opened up her presents with many oohs and aahs and gasps...I loved it!




After that we bundled up and were off for our annual tradition of cutting down a Christmas tree. It was my first day of starting to feel much better after being sick, so I was eager to get some fresh, crisp air. The whole gang went..my mom, the Ploons, my dad and Patti, and us. We had a great time! As of right now, our tree still stands in our house, undecorated and without lights...poor thing. We have had something every night this week. Hopefully we will get it decorated soon!

We had dinner that night at Kel's and Mckenna opened up more presents from Pop-pop and Grandma. We initially had scheduled a family gathering to celebrate that night, but ended up postponing it till Monday because of being sick.

So, Monday evening the rest of the family arrived at our house for a party. Mckenna had a blast playing with her cousins, eating her Cinderella cake, and opening more presents.

She has started to tell me all the things she can do now..."I'm a big girl now and I'm 4, mom!" However, just today she told me, "I need to stop growing, mama, so I can stay your little girl." Too cute! I am trying to savor every day with her as my little girl because all to quickly she really will be a big girl.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP