It's that time of year

For tinsel and lights...and colds and flus! We are just coming out of a week of being pretty sick at our house. Well, I should say Dave and I, with myself getting hit the worst. Right before Thanksgiving (I'll post more on that later and everything else) I came down with a hacking cough that Dave was fighting, but felt fine. Then Dave left Tuesday afternoon of last week for a business trip and Tuesday night I came down with the flu. I was not sure how I was going to care for the girls, but God was very kind in that they did great in the basement watching movies for 3 days straight! Yes, they are in movie withdrawal right now. Dave came home a day early to help me. Kelly, Esther and my mom-in-law kept brining endless pots of chicken soup over. I am so grateful for each of them...we could have not made it through without them. Thank you all so much!

The girls have remained healthy and I'm grateful! I tell ya, over the days I was sick I became so grateful for all the medications and knowledge we have these days to get better.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP