An amusing photo experience!

This past Saturday was so refreshing for me! Dave has been gone most of last week and has also been gone for the past few Saturdays. On Saturday morning, he took the girls
out to Chucky Cheese for rides and to play games. Then I met them Seneca Creek Park so I could take some pictures of the girls. I am still yet to get a recent nice picture of both of them together. But on the way there, Selah got tootsie roll all over herself and screamed almost the whole way. Once we got there, Selah continued to scream and wouldn't cooperate at all!! Mckenna did not want to take her coat off so I could take pictures (poor girl...didn't really blame her, it must have been 40 degrees!), so she looked a bit ridiculous. Needless to say, we didn't stay long, but it was fun! Here are the events of our time. I am laughing as I look and remember!


It all started with a chair that "I thought" the girls would love to sit in together long enough for me to take some pictures...

As you can see, Selah loved the idea!



I thought maybe Mckenna would help...nope!


So, I settled for some shots of Mckenna






One half decent one of Selah


Then, it was quickly time to go.




A.P.  – (1:04 PM)  

this is too funny!! i love the pics-- you captured some good ones! they'll leave for better memories :) you're a good photographer heather~

DC  – (5:25 PM)  

I thought I'd mention that the Seneca Creek State Park road that chair was on was roped off at both ends. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP