Our 5th Anniversary

I only have a few brief moments, but I wanted to give a brief update from our weekend. I'll post more pictures later. Dave surprised me this past Friday (I knew we were going away, but did not know where) and we flew to Charleston, SC, a place I have always wanted to visit. It was BEAUTIFUL! We had an incredible and memorable time while there. Dave did a great job planning the trip and I was thoroughly blessed by a husband who puts such a high priority on investing in our marriage and taking me away for times like this.

Dave, these past 5 years have been some of the richest of my life. It is such a joy to share life with you. Thanks for caring for me, loving me, and provoking me the way you do. Your humility and love for the Savior has been and continues to be one of the ways I respect you most. I love you! Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP