Mckenna gets another haircut

As I was picking up in preparation for cleaning my floors, I came across this...


Immediately I realized that someone had given herself a haircut. The first thought to my mind was, "but her hair takes FOREVER TO GROW." Seriously, her track record is about an inch a year. I stopped to pray to help me not get angry and then called her to instruct her for the future.

I would never have expected this from Mckenna, but I have learned to not be surprised at anything! And besides, it didn't turn out so awful. She took a chunk right out of the front. Having curly hair this time worked for her advantage...it's kinda looks like tapered, choppy bangs. Here she is with Ann Stockton today.


Matt  – (7:06 PM)  

what a cute picture!! McKenna looks so grown up in this picture!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP