Blackberries, Blackberries!

This past Tuesday, Kel and I ventured out to go blackberry picking (I forgot my camera, but you can see Kel's blog here for pictures). I made blackberry cobbler two times cause it was so good. Besides that, we have been enjoying them simply plain. A couple days ago, I gave some to each of my girls during lunch. I walked out of the room and came back to see that the girls had squished them in their hands and were proceeding to clap their hands together, sending berry juice all over the place - the floor, walls, chairs, their clothes...everywhere!) It was quite the mess, but I could not help, but laugh and grab the camera.



"Look mom, berry hands!" (The picture does not due the berries justice of their staining power).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP