Relief for the straight hair enthusiast

I just came across a pretty good deal recently that I thought I would pass along to anyone who likes to blow dry their hair, but would love for it not to take so long (especially in these hot summer days). Last week I was at Marshalls to purchase a blanket for our pull out sofa. As I was in the check out line my eye caught a display of blow dryers off to the side. My faithful Conair "cheapo" one has been sounding quite rattley lately, and I have been thinking it might be dieing a slow death on me. Anyway, I walked over to the display to find that they were professional Rusk ceramic dryers. I knew there were ceramic straightening irons, but had no idea they even made ceramic dryers! It was pretty discounted to $32, which even that sounded pricey, but it claimed to do the job fast and with much less damage to the hair....just what I needed to hear! I was sold! I didn't have my cell phone to call Dave and ask him about it, so I purchased it with the "I can always return it" mentality. Dave said it sounded great when I got home and the next day I put it to the test. Yes, it was faster (I have to admit I was surprised!) and it was not as hot on my hair. Doesn't make sense to me, I know, but I was left impressed.

I didn't realize what a great deal this was until I went on the internet and couldn't find this blow dryer for less than $180!!!! Yep! So, I thought I would pass on the info. for anyone needing a dryer or just trying to save a few precious minutes in your day.

Matt  – (6:37 PM)  

I'm going out to purchase one tonight...thanks for the tip friend!

Matt  – (6:37 PM)  

oops...that was me, Helen, not Matt...funny!

Heather  – (6:40 AM)  

I probably should have also mentioned that it does take a little adjusting to get used to. It's longer than my other one, and I am still learning to handle my brushes with it, hence I am a little slower doing the job. But it does seem to dry faster.

Helen, let me know how you like it. If you are not impressed, we should let everyone know!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP