Green bean and tomato salad

I made this side dish for our dinner last Friday night. I forgot how much I love it! My mom first introduced it to the family a number of years ago. There really isn't an "official" recipe, just a few key ingredients. And, oh, you must love garlic to enjoy this one! Best part about it is that it's super easy to make. It can be served warm or cold.

Recipe
String beans
grape or cherrry tomatoes
few garlic cloves, crushed (add how ever many you like)
olive oil and balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
anything else you want to throw (last Friday I cut up some crisp cucumbers and threw them in)

Cook the string beans until just done. Don't overcook, it's best that they are a little crisp. Add tomatoes, crushed garlic, olive oil and vinegar, salt, pepper and anything else. Toss and....voila, you're done!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP