Update on the month of May

Life has been a bit of a whirlwind in the Castro family lately. In fact, tonight was the first time since I posted last that I have been able to sit down, upload pictures and sort through them. Needless to say, I am a bit behind! Over the past 2 weeks, we have had birthdays, including my mom's, Charisa's, and my dear friend, Esther. Mother's Day and a little getaway to New Attitude are also among the things I want to share about. All this in the midst of trying to fix up and sell our rental house and Dave being away on business for a whole week. Just when I thought the month of May would bring a slower pace, it proved to be more busy than ever.

I guess I'll back up and start where I left off...Mother's Day. What a great day that was! Dave blessed me with flowers, thoughtful cards and a big balloon ;o). We spent some time in the evening with Dave's family. Here are some pictures from our day. I'll try to post some more updates in the upcoming days...although I'll hold that desire loosely. The next few weeks are probably going to be quite busy as well.

My little girlies in their matching dresses. Helen Lowe showed up at our door a few weeks ago with these adorable outfits...a little "just because gift." Too kind!



Grammy opening her gift.

Mom opening her gift, with a little help!

Aunt "Sissa," as Mckenna calls Charisa. She is due in early December with their first! It was a very happy Mother's Day for her as well.

Just a random shot while Dave's family was over. I didn't get as many shots as I would have liked that evening.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP