Selah's walking.....kinda!

Selah took her first steps, holding on! I know, it's not really walking, but it's her first time moving this fast. My dad and Patti gave Mckenna this little cart before she started walking and it was great. Ty used it next and now it's back with us for little Gracie! She could not have been more tickled with herself. Here's a little video of the moment. It's a little choppy, but hope you can enjoy it!




ploon  – (10:54 AM)  

now she'll get into 10x more trouble :)

Jerusha  – (1:52 PM)  

I love this video. So cute of Selah but also of McKeena. I also love'd seeing the house changes in the background. :)

Cooper Family  – (1:13 PM)  

So cute Heather. I thought the same thing when I saw it. So cute of Selah, but even more so of McKenna being a good big sister - helping her keep going straight and wanting to do it too - all the while Selah has no idea that McKenna is helping her. Her smile is so big and sweet in that clip!

Hope to get to see you in a few weeks when I come up with the kids. I will e-mail you soon.
Love you friend!
Laura

liqidimond  – (1:58 PM)  

Aw, I can't wait to get her next week!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP