We have not disappeared

Life has just been a little full lately. As soon as we returned from the bahamas, we launched into a full week of moving prep...for my sister that is. On and off this week, I have had either all 3 or just a few of her boys and my dad has been up to help as well. As soon as the kids have gone to bed each night, it was time to clean up dishes and get the house back into some kind of order for the next day. Then I would crash! Today is the actual moving day and I got a spare moment to just post an update.

I have not had a chance to post any pics from our trip...in fact, I have not even looked at them yet, but hope to do so soon.

And how 'bout this weather?!! It's such a gorgeous day...enjoy!

Cooper Family  – (9:32 PM)  

show us some photos!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP