Off to the Bahamas

Dave and I are leaving early tomorrow morning (like 3:30AM) for our trip to the Bahamas. We'll be back on Sunday. Dave did great last year and made his quota at work, so we get to go on this great company trip, fully paid. Here's where we're staying as well as the picture below.

Thanks Mom, Derrick and Angela Pau for caring for our girlies while we are gone. We are so grateful.

I'll be sure to post some pictures when we return.


Cooper Family  – (11:57 AM)  

Castros - So glad for you to be where it is warm and sunny, and tropical. Really, I am so jealous - I mean happy for you!

We love your family so much, and I have prayed that God would richly bless this time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks again for having us over for Easter Brunch. We had a wonderful time!
Laura

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP