Open the windows!

We're so enjoying this gorgeous weather. It's time to break open the windows! My girlies are loving it. Selah has been standing up for so long just looking outside, enjoying listening to the birdies, and watching everyone go by...



I took this one as Dave was leaving, before I actually opened the window. Mckenna loves her little sister.

Mckenna enjoying her morning juice!

ploon  – (10:45 AM)  

why don't you tell everyone what is mixed in that juice?

Cooper Family  – (11:48 AM)  

I'm sure it is some wonderfully disgusting mixture of some himmolayan tonic! Or is this the one with the raw farm eggs?

Gotta love you Heather!

DC  – (12:48 PM)  

Mom, you forgot to mention the teaspoon of sand from Whole Foods. Heather tells me it is mineral powder.

You got it, Laura, nothing like a little fermented Sherpa joos in the morning. Another great day to be alive!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP