First snow fall

Last night we had our very first snow fall. It was gorgeous. I LOVE the snow! I love waking up to freshly fallen and untouched snow that gracefully drapes over every tree branch. It's so beautiful! In fact, I am ready for a blizzard. There's nothing like getting so much snow that the hubbies can't go to work and you have to stay inside (but not for too long, we love to play in it), make a fire, and go to the Lees for chili ;o).

Mckenna woke up from her nap yesterday and announced very enthusiastically that there was snow outside and she wanted to go play. She was excited! But unfortunately, it was getting dark and we had to stay inside. But today I bundled both girls up and put them in my phil and teds and went for a nice walk. It was great...cold, but fun!

We stopped to see friends of ours while out and had a snack before venturing back out to come home. I am hoping for many more snow falls before winter is through!


Cara  – (3:08 PM)  

I am so with you, Heather! I love the snow, the cold, the REAL winter weather, and I say, "Bring it on!" I see they're calling for more snow showers later this week...!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP