HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE, a little late!

We are a little behind with everything these days. This past week, mommy and Selah Grace were a little under the weather and many of our "to-dos" didn't get very done.

In fact, I was so sick on Tuesday that Dave had to stay home and it was his birthday, no less. He joyfully served me with the girls on his special day. I was able to get some much needed rest.

So this post is quite late. Nonetheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! I'm so grateful for you! Thanks for being such a wonderful husband. I love you!

We did manage to get Dave's presents wrapped and cards done the day before. Mckenna colored a card for her Papa and when I asked her what she wanted to say, this was her message:

"Birthday party! What's to do? Not be 'fraid. I love you. Then he gets his hat and birthday hat. And what's to do? Then he cool his head. I love you."

So, that's exactly what I wrote. Dave loved it, to say the least. And how we love him.

Happy Birthday Dave!


DC  – (2:20 PM)  

I'm grateful I had an excuse to be home with my favorite people on my birthday!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP