We will remember Chase

Many of you know the Smith family and all that they have walked through in the past 9 months. For those of you who do not know them, may I introduce you to Jon and Jenni Smith? Jenni carried their beloved son, Chase Miller Smith for 9 months, knowing that he would not survive long after leaving the womb. Chase was born on Nov. 6 and lived for 4 hours before leaving to be with our Heavenly Father. Jon and Jenni's faith and appropriation of grace is about as provoking as it gets and has lead me to wonder and be even more amazed at the Cross and what our Savior accomplished there. I encourage you to check out their blog: www.the-smith-family.blogspot.com

Jon and Jenni, I am giving thanks for you continually. Few have provoked me in such ways as you both have. Your dear son's life was not in vain. May God continue, as He already has, to receive much glory from the way you have walked out the last nine months. I can't wait to meet your little boy one day!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP