Ladies Getaway

This past weekend, my mom, sister and I (and Selah Grace, of course) got to go away for the night. We left Friday afternoon and headed up to Gettysburg. Having a baby definitely puts a different spin on things. We had these great plans for dinner, but our teething little girlie didn't allow for that. So, we found a quaint little Italian restaurant, but the food was pretty awful. However we made a memory and had fun together.

The next day we hit the outlets! We had a great time shopping. My mom served, served and served us some more, by holding Selah Grace and keeping her happy so Kel and I could shop and finish up some Christmas gifts. We were also able to find some clothes which is always a nice treat! I know my mom had lots she needed to get for Christmas too, but her goal was to serve us...thanks, Mom!!!

Later that afternoon, the guys drove up with all the kids and we meet up to take my Uncle Keith out to dinner for his birthday. It was a great time!

I especially love these first two shots!







Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP