Busy Clouds

Mckenna is always saying such cute and fun things! So, I decided I should probably start recording some of her little sayings.

Today is an especially windy day here in Maryland. And according to Mckenna we have some busy clouds! We were driving home today from a friend's house and Mckenna started shouting,

"Look Mom! Where are they going?" It took me a second, but I realized she was looking at the sky, so I asked,

"The clouds?" She said,

"Yea, where are they going so fast? I think they are going to work, mom. Yea, they are going to work!"

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall day!

C.  – (10:50 AM)  

What a thinker!! I love these sorts of things...keep posting these wonderful comments. :) Love you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP