Happy Birthday, Mckenna!

Mckenna,

You're 9 years old today. I'll never forget the cold December 2nd day you were born. One of the happiest days of my life. You have been a gift to this family and have brought all of us so much joy. You have grown up a lot this year, learning many new things. I love your heart for people and those in need. You're receptive to instruction and desire to please the Lord. That makes my heart glad. This year has been a hard one for you. You've left all that is familiar, all you know and love and have come to a new place, a "new land" as you would call it. You've been brave. It's been difficult, but I've loved seeing how you persevere and  are really trying to love this new home.

Happy Birthday, Mckenna! I'm so glad I get to call you, my daughter. I love you so much!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP