4 years

September 26 and November 2. Two days, one held new life, the other brought death. The latter is obviously the harder for me. I can't believe that today is 4 years since I last held, cuddled and listened to the cry of my little sweet Alivia. The pain is still real and deeply felt.

Today I'm far from home. I can't go to visit my girl and that's hard. But the love and care of friends and family that remember with us, the soothing comfort of my Savior, and the knowledge and hope that death is not the end, help bring peace to my heart.

"He shot his arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is biter beyond words.  I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: the unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By his mercies we have ben kept from complete destruction." Lamentations 3:13, 19-22 Photobucket

Anonymous –   – (10:23 AM)  

You and Dave will forever be in my heart. Few could ever understand. There is no way to ever forget. You will always be in my prayers and thoughts.

Someone who sincerely cares.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP