My little sunshine

In the midst of trying to change a diaper, telling Mckenna how to do her art homework, Addie having a fit, and instructing Selah how to get Addie some crackers, I realized that before I changed Hailey out of her 3-day old clothes, I should take some pictures of her in this adorable outfit. I'm resolved to the fact that this poor girl is just not going to have as many baby pictures of herself. But hopefully we'll manage a few. Here are some from today, before my camera decided it wouldn't take any more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the lip!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jerusha  – (7:21 PM)  

This is just the cutiest age! She is a gem!

Will and Sena  – (9:31 PM)  

Oh my goodness, Heather! Those pictures are SO beautiful! The brown hair and bright eyes of your sweetie are too much!
~~Sena

A.P.  – (1:27 AM)  

my fave is the last shot, love the lips and the big blue eyes. i am pooped after the day with one baby, you must be superwoman with four!

Helen  – (4:18 PM)  

oh my. what a little peanut. she's just precious heather.

Debbie  – (6:04 PM)  

"that's Selah's baby. I know it!" announced 5yr old James. She is just precious, Heather. So beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP