An evening in December

I didn't take nearly as many pictures around Chirstmas as I would have liked. My camera isn't working very well and my favorite lens is broken. So I don't find myself picking up my camera as much as I should. That coupled with a busy life, made for not too many pictures this Christmas. But that didn't stop Mckenna. She is always asking me to take pictures! One evening, she took my camera and went around our living room, capturing the evening...I'm so glad she did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mckenna figured out which stack of presents were hers...and she took a picture of them!


Photobucket
Notice the slipcovers off the cushions and drying on the back of the couch? Guess who got into the markers? :)

Photobucket
Momma enjoying a little Country Living

Photobucket
Mckenna handed over the camera only if Selah would take a picture of her with her gifts!

Lola  – (2:28 AM)  

Wow, she has a great eye.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP