My HOPE is in you

Ever since naming our baby girl, Hailey HOPE, I've thought a lot about what hope is and the truth that, when rightly place in the Lord, it really does help carry us through the trials of life.

I've been listening to this song by Aaron Shust tonight. The words are packed with truth and hope.


Over the last 3 years I've come to realize that my soul needs trials and storms, although I would never choose them. I'm very quick to put my hope in this life and the things of this world. It's trials that redirect my gaze and force me to set my hope on heaven and eternity. I've seen firsthand how they work for good in my life...even the hardest of storms, although I may not fully understand them.

"My hope is in you, Lord, all the day long. I won't be shaken by drought or storm. A peace that passes understanding is my song. And I sing, my hope is in you, Lord."

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP