Preschool finale!

Selah participated in an informal preschool this year with some other little ones. A very ambitious friend, Debbie Partlow (known to the kids as Ms. Debbie!) took on the role to teach all of them two times a week. Selah really came along in many areas.


Recently we celebrated the end of the year by making the trek down to Wheaton Regional for a picnic. However, none of us knew the park was under construction so all, but two swings were closed down. But we did make use of the carousel and the train, which the kids loved.

I can't believe this school year is over. A number of days ago I cleaned out our school cabinet, put away last year's books and curriculum and started organizing for this upcoming year, which we have already started. I remember thinking last August, that I never thought I would make it through some of those books...and here we are done. Hard to believe I now have a 2nd grader and Kindergartener! I'm hoping to make some good progress over the next few months before the baby comes. So, yes that means schooling over the summer. But the girls know they will have a nice LONG break once baby arrives. Here are some photos from the picnic.


Loaded up for the train ride
Photobucket

Photobucket

I sat next to Mckenna and here's a close up
Photobucket

Photobucket

Selah's preschool class...trying to keep their eyes open from the sun.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP