Baby #5 update

After a few have asked, I thought I would update on how baby #5 is coming along. I've only had a few doctor appointments during this pregnancy. Life has been full and I probably have not made as many as I should have so far. But I did have a sonogram last week and am coming up on 23 weeks in a few days. I was told baby looks great, but I was NOT told what we are having!! We've decided to be surprised this time. Dave's opinion is that you are always surprised...you just decide if it's at 20 weeks or 40. Very true, but since I've always wanted to wait to the end and have that moment of excitement after all the work, he's gladly decided to wait it out with me. However, September is approaching very fast around here...hard to believe I've only got about 17 or less weeks to go.

question-mark.jpg

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP