Happy Birthday, Mckenna!

Photobucket

Mckenna, you're 7 years old today. Wow. You're momma cannot believe it. What a gift you have been to your family and so many around you. Your joy and compassion and tenderness has served me on some of the toughest days that we have faced as a family. I'm grateful to celebrate how the Lord has made you into the big girl you are today. I love how you are quick to obey, quick to be sensitive when someone around you needs a hug and quick to pray when the Lord's help is especially needed. I cannot imagine life without you.

We have had a full day celebrating. So far, my favorite moment today has been when we both read books together on the couch, while your sisters were napping, and then cuddled up and took a little cat nap together. Precious. I love you, sweet girl!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Lola  – (7:46 PM)  

Sooooooo schweet!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP