Happy Birthday, Dave!

I'm a day late, but wanted to wish my amazing husband a very Happy Birthday. Poor Dave, I haven't even given him his gift yet, however, I did manage to get some of his friends over last night for an evening of food, foosball and football...some of his favorite things!


I feel like I am swimming in birthdays this year. With the addition of Wyatt and Addie, it just seems over the top busy, in addition of simply getting ready for Christmas. But I love celebrating life and it's a joy to have so many to celebrate with. As of now we have, Wyatt on November 30, Mckenna on December 2, Dave's grandmother on December 5, Dave on December 12, Savanna on December 13 (TODAY...Happy Birthday Savanna!), my Dad on December 14, and Addie on December 18. This year we have done something to celebrate each of these special lives, and tomorrow will have a dinner here for my dad.

Back to Dave for now...I was so grateful to celebrate another year of your life! This year you have been such a means of grace and strength to me as we have walked a tough road. I'm so thankful for you and the husband and father that you are to us. Happy Birthday!



Photobucket

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP