H2O | questions

My sister sent the following article to me, mentioning that the writer (Frank James who lost a close brother) articulated so many of her own thoughts and questions that she has been unable to. It's a very honest and open look into the emotions and questions that can accompany grief. Particularly, where was God and why did He allow this? It's very well done and was encouraging to read. I can so relate to this following statement:

"Grief is a relentless predator. Those who have lost loved ones tell me that one never completely escapes it. Strangely, a part of me does not want the grief to stop, because the grief itself is a connection to Kelly (his brother). Yet another part of me is so weary from carrying the burden of a broken heart."

Read the full article here.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP