Homeschool

In just a few days Mckenna will be finishing up Kindergarten. I can't believe it...it seems like just yesterday we sent her off on her first day and I cried. She has had a wonderful year at Covenant Life School!


Next year she will be in first grade and we have decided to homeschool her, as well as do some things with Selah for preschool. I am so looking forward to having more time with Mckenna and, yes, learning with her. The past week, I have spent every spare moment doing research on curriculum and reading a ton, late into the evening, trying to wrap my puny brain around all the different options out there. Thankfully, I have some dear and experienced friends who have wisely guided me in this endeavor, so the job has been much easier than it could have been.

I've made some key decisions, but still need to decide on a Phonics program.

I have so many pictures from Selah's birthday and our time up at Williamsport with the Ploons and Mark's family. Hope to go through them soon to share.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP