Easter egg hunt at K's

Put on by my wonderful mom...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mom stuffed 70+ eggs with quarters!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Juney stole the show again...I always seem to have the most pics of her!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Selah counting her eggs...."1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 16, 10, 18, 12, 18..."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come of our Easter day. We were at Dave's family earlier in the day, but I forgot my camera and hoping to get some pictures from Joe and Charisa...

Amanda  – (6:07 PM)  

it's b/c she's so cute and willing to be photographed :)

eva  – (9:37 PM)  

Such cute pictures! Love those curls on June, and the baby cousins are adorable:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP