Belly laugh

Addie has officially started belly laughing and I just can't get enough...only thing is that she has only done it 2 times now. And Mckenna is the only person who has been able to get it out of her. The first time she laughed this hard was when I was in the spray paint aisle of Home Depot with all the girls last week. They were patiently waiting for me to pick out my paint and I turned around to hear my little girl giggling away to Mckenna leaning over, tickling her. Too cute. And then just today she did it again for Mckenna. Enjoy!

Addie's belly laugh from Heather Castro on Vimeo.

liqidimond  – (3:08 PM)  

I LOVE this Heath!!!

C.  – (11:43 AM)  

Talk about brightening a day!! What a sweetie-pea.

Cara  – (12:53 PM)  

So precious. Esme first laughed for her big sister too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP