Hair

This week has been an exhausting one for me. With almost every evening filled with something, getting to bed after 11pm, baby up 1 or 2 times and then needing to get up early to get Mckenna ready for school, I have been weary and tired. Sooo, yesterday after lunch, I fed the baby and got her settled and was feeling that if I could just close my eyes and put my head back on the couch for a few minutes, I would feel so much better. So, that's what I did. I told Mckenna and Selah that I was needing to rest on the couch for a few minutes and to go play for awhile. Over the next 45 minutes or so, I heard tons of running around upstairs, laughing and much activity. I could only imagine what they were getting into or doing, but no one was crying or screaming and I was getting a little shut eye before the next round of craziness began. After awhile of listening to this, I pulled myself off the couch, and went upstairs to see what they had been up to. I expected to round the corner and see the playroom in disrepair, but it was not bad at all. Then around the corner came my 2 big girls. And this is what I heard, "mom, don't we look beautiful?!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
Both girls had gotten dressed up in their Princess dresses (which is not unusual and happens every day around here), but this was unusual... Mckenna had "decorated" Selah's hair.


Photobucket
When it was finally time for nap, we had to take everything out of Selah's hair and I counted 46 hair pieces! I took them out and put them on the counter...

Photobucket
Mckenna only put a few in her hair (left picture above), but later when Selah was napping she found all 46 pieces that I put on the counter and added them to the collection in her hair (right picture). That's my girl!

Photobucket

What's a story without some added drama at the end? Yes, I have very emotional girls and of course we had some tears at the end... for some reason that I don't even remember now.

I have to say, if my girls are going to get into something I'm grateful it's this and not some thing worse...I love my girls...and how "girlie" they are!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP