Cousins

It only took Kelly and I 3 whole months to finally get pictures of these two together! It's not just getting them together though...its getting them both happy, fed and rested at the same moment. It was short, as you can see in the final shots, but we did get a few happy pictures.




Photobucket
Alert and happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smirk! Addie takes center stage in these two...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the drool!

Photobucket
Meltdown begins. I love how it looks like Wyatt is trying to console Adelyn

Photobucket
A not so happy ending!

Jonalee  – (8:14 PM)  

wow - has anyone ever said they look like they could be twins??? so cute!

I. Najarro  – (6:52 AM)  

Yeah, I second Jonalee! They are both ADORABLE babies! What a blessing!

Cara  – (9:02 AM)  

Giggles...

I too had the same thought as Jonalee; those two are definitely related!

Kim  – (7:32 PM)  

So cute. They look like twins. :)

Rachael Boer  – (8:16 PM)  

Love these pictures! They look so similar!

Davis Fam  – (11:57 AM)  

they are too cute together!! and I'm with Jonalee they look soooo much alike!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP