SNOW, SNOW, SNOW...and more SNOW!

We have had quite the adventure over here at our house for the past number of days. All I can say is we are making quite the memory with 8 kids and 6 adults, under one roof. We did not have internet until sometime yesterday. It's been constant action here and I have not had a spare moment to go through all the pictures and video I have taken, not to mention write an update of all this craziness and fun. Mark just figured out the issue I was having in getting my old photo software on this new computer. I look forward to using it as I go through the pictures we have taken over the last number of days....but who knows when that will be!


In the meantime, my sister wrote something up here and you can read what it's been like for us during this storm. All I can say is we are going from getting one meal to clean up, to feeding the babies, then to bundling up the kiddos, to unbundling and warming them up and then to doing it all over again! It's been a fun memory that I'm sure we'll be looking back on and laughing at for some time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP