Paint!

A few days ago, my mom passed on some info. to be about a new paint out. Between this and my recent visit to my absolute favorite store, The Old Luckett's Store, my mind has been spinning with all the things I want to paint and refinish.


I'm so excited to try this paint out...have not yet. I'm stacking my projects for the day when I've got a little more sleep and energy and time...maybe spring?? :). Ask my husband, I have all I can do to keep up with all the laundry, housework, cooking, baby feeding sessions and diaper changes. Nonetheless, I'm excited to try it out and I thought I would pass it on to my refinishing loving buddies out there. Ok, so what is this paint I'm talking about? In poolesville, where my mom lives, there is a cute little shop owned by ladies who have my dream job. Well, actually I do have my dream job...that is, being a wife and mom! But one day I would love to do this. They refinish furniture to sell and have a combo of fun, shabby chic, cozy country with a few vintage pieces/decor mixed in. Recently my mom was there and the owner was telling her about this new paint out. You don't need to SAND, PRIME OR ANYTHING!!! You just slap this stuff on and apparently, presto you're done! I'll believe it once I try it. I looked into the paint a little online and there seems to be endless possibilities with it...different finishes you can create. So, in case you are working on a project or dreaming one up, perhaps try this: CarColoursArtCollLogo1
Caromal Colours by Country Living Paint. There is a good write up here about it. And a great project here done with it...I love this mantel!

Happy painting!


Helen  – (7:56 PM)  

Thanks for the tip, Heather! I currently have a to-do list of several pieces of furniture that need some refinishing...maybe I'll give it a try.

Amy  – (8:54 AM)  

This looks amazing! Thanks for passing it along...

Kelly C  – (4:17 PM)  

ah! so excited - thanks for passing this info along!

Jonalee  – (7:29 PM)  

ooooh fun! Thanks for passing it on!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP