Frustration

Dave sent me the following email, containing a quote that he had read, while he was away on a business trip this week. He mentioned that this is something he needed to remember. Well, I need to remember it too, but sadly all too often I forget. While a more biblical definition could probably be assigned to the emotion "frustration," I think it's so good nonetheless.


" 'There is no "future" in 'frustration'.

...the word future isn't found in the word frustration...neither is a future in sight--in our vision, in our mind--when we are frustrated. It demonstrates a lack of eternal focus.

I remember shortly after Alivia died, how I was less inclined to be frustrated because I was so aware of the eternal inconsequence of the things I often get frustrated over."

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP