Blizzard 2010

The Plunneckes left us this past Thursday, after having been here for almost a whole week. After the initial dump of snow they decided to ride out the next one with us. So glad they did!


Not more than an hour after they left, I missed them already! The house was way too quiet with 5 less kids. We had such a blast and made a lot of memories that I'm hoping our oldest kids will not forget. In the day after they left I put together this little clip, highlighting our week together. I told Kelly maybe we can make this a tradition. Although, I think Mark might have something to say about that. I think he has had enough snow-shoveling, wood-hauling at the Castros for a very long time :).

Here it is:


Blizzard 2010 from Heather Castro on Vimeo.

Helen  – (7:27 PM)  

This is beautiful Heather...great memories to be sure!!

Helen  – (7:27 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
ploon  – (8:34 AM)  

Well, with the lousy job the HOA did in plowing us in, Mark has done as much shoveling here as he did there. So there is definitely hope in doing this again...and I think that is still alive to maybe make a move :)

C.  – (10:22 AM)  

Boy, that video makes the blizzard look so glamorous!! Could be the exhaustion this morning or just postpartum hormones, but I think I got a knot in my throat and a bit misty-eyed over it! I loved it. Maybe we'll cram in next year :) That is, if the Ploons don't mind.

Lola  – (12:19 PM)  

What is this white stuff I hear of? "Snow"? It's 70° right now here in San Diego.

I am so glad that you were able to share the joys and burden of the blizzards, and so grateful for this video! Can't wait to show it to Mom and Dad. The kids are all so beautiful!

Jonalee  – (5:25 PM)  

Great job, Heath! I love this! Such fun memories.

Unknown  – (7:43 AM)  

What a great video Heather! You're so gifted at this!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP