No more training wheels!

My girls had a good case of cabin fever yesterday. I picked up Mckenna from school midday and when we got home, they begged me to ride their bikes outside. Mckenna has always rode this little tiny bike with training wheels. It's really too small for her, but as of last summer/fall she was still too scared to try the new used big girl bike we had for her.


Yesterday we got home and I was inside feeding the baby. All of a sudden both girls come racing inside and Mckenna announces that she can ride her big bike. I thought she was kidding, but I go out to see her hop on and go!!! She taught herself just like that to ride with no training wheels. Maybe she will be athletic after all!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Lola  – (10:10 AM)  

WOW!!!
I am so glad you guys had a bike around. I didn't, so some cousins took it upon themselves to teach me when I was visiting--I learned in the narrowest of driveways, lined with hedges I became intimately acquainted with. I am so impressed by Mckenna's skill and determination and independence! You go, girly!
xoxox
Carmen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP