Beauty Will Rise


Apart from my beloved Bible and Spurgeon's, Beside Still Waters, I think Steven Curtis Chapman's newest album, Beauty Will Rise, has most served me in my grieving process. If you know of anyone who has walked through tremendous trial, I think this album might serve them. I am really at a loss for words to best describe it, mainly because I don't think I will do it justice. It's simply excellent! I recently found and read the following write up on it, by someone who knows how to write, unlike me.

So, on a day like today, when I am struggling to trust, to hope, and to fight for joy and faith, I am playing this on my ipod non-stop. I'm listening to lyrics by someone who has also walked through a heart breaking tragedy and has chosen to trust and hope that, Beauty will rise. And I'm encouraged and provoked to do the same.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP