Time is of the essence

A friend shared this quote with me recently and I was very provoked and freshly reminded how short this precious season is with my little ones. May I endeavor to honor God, enjoy them and make the most of it.

"Now is the time to get things done...wade in the water, sit in the sun, squish my toes in the mud by the door, explore the world in a boy just four. Now is the time to study books, flowers, snails, how a cloud looks; to ponder ‘up,’ where God sleeps nights, why mosquitoes take such big bites. Later there’ll be time to sew and clean, paint the hall that soft new green, to make new drapes, refinish the floor - Later on...when he’s not just four." -Irene Foster

Cooper Family  – (8:22 PM)  

Thanks for posting this Heather. Very timely for me as our boy just turned 4!

I want to hang this in our playroom.

Love you

Laura  – (9:03 PM)  

I love this heather, thank you for sharing it! Love you, and praying for you often...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP