Happy Birthday, Selah!

Today is our little Selah Grace's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe she is 3! What a joy she continues to be to us. I love her little voice and the fact that she still can't pronounce her "L's," I love her love for animals, bugs and anything that is alive and moves. I love how she always yells, "kiss" and "hug" when anyone leaves and goes running up after them, and I love how vivacious and full of life she is. I cannot imagine life without her and am giving thanks this morning that God has entrusted her to us and that I have the privilege to be her mom!

ploon  – (10:14 AM)  

I loved how she just ran up to us yesterday when we were over, with big hugs and just thanking us for wishing her a happy birthday..."Tank you K!" Never even asked for a gift (which I have-just waiting for the party)!
Love her!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP