April 26

Alivia Sandra Castro would have been 7 months old today. I've experienced much grace today and much joy. Here are some random thoughts...

I wanted to look at some pictures today, but seem to have lost my disk of all her pictures...my memory still is not good (hence, why I can't seem to find that disk), but I have found it's getting better! Good thing my sister has all of the pictures!

Even in the midst of missing my baby girl, God has been continuing to sustain me and help me make lots of steps forward in day to day duties. I have, once again, come to enjoy cooking. Something as simple as thinking ahead a day in advance about food and preparation was impossible for me a few months ago. However, I find myself doing it again. I'm grateful.

It seems that the girls seem to remember Alivia more and more as the days fly by. Mckenna talks about her, and even Selah loves to point out her pictures. Every night at dinner and when Mckenna goes to bed at night she prays, "God please take good care of Alivia." I love the fact that she remembers her and loved her so much. I think both girls have a greater love for babies than ever before as well. They point them out everywhere and show so such affection for the little gifts of God all around.

And Dave and I, as well, have a greater and increased love for babies and children than we have ever experienced before. They are indeed precious gifts from God.

Mrs. Ellis  – (6:24 PM)  

What a joy to know that God continues to pour out His precious Grace on you and your family!!Thank you for sharing your heart and continuing to trust Him each and every day!!! Love, Mary Jo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP