Prayers from little ones

Bob and Amy Buchanan are a couple in our care group. They have supported us in numerous ways over the past months. Bob also happens to be Keenan's 3rd grade teacher...and Keenan absolutely loves him! Anyway, Dave forwarded me the following email that Bob sent him this morning. I can't say that I need the prayers more...we all do need them. But I was so blessed:

Hi Dave,

My AMAZING 3rd Graders have been praying for you guys; every day since the loss of Heather's grandmother.

As we prayed for Keenan last Friday and talked about ways to serve him in the classroom, one of my kids jumps in and says: "We really should pray for Keenan's aunt. She probably needs it more right now." These kids are amazing and have been faithful to pray.

-Bob B.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP