Rest

I've added some more songs to my playlist. I switched the player I was using as the other one did not have some of the key songs that have been particularly helpful to me. Enjoy!

Today was a mix of emotions for me. I've gone from extreme sadness and crying to anger toward my dear husband, to experiencing peace and joy in my heart. Dave and I got some time out today and I was, once again, inundated with a confusion of emotions with the reminder of Christmas all around me. One minute I want nothing to do with the "Christmas Spirit" and feeling intense grief, to the next moment feeling as if I missed out on Christmas this year and that my girlies did not get to make the memories they should have (more on Christmas in an upcoming post). On top of that is the longing and desire for another baby that I find myself praying for all throughout the day...and the empty feeling in my arms.

But, at the end of this day, one thing is clear in my mind...I am a sinner and I desperately need a Savior. And that, my greatest need, has been met through my Savior, Jesus. As I sit here, in tears, I can't even begin to process all my thoughts and emotions or make sense of almost anything going on in my life right now. But, with my mind in all sorts of directions tonight, I am going to bed reminding myself of the truth of who my Savior is and what He has accomplished for me in my mind. In that I find rest.

Brandy  – (1:28 PM)  

Thank you for your humility. I am praying for you and your family.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP