Baby Update

Went to see my doctor today. Not much to report. Dilating slowly, but surely - around 2-3 cm now, very soft. I'm doing well, looking forward to the day I'll have this new little one, yet content that she will come when she's ready.

Every time I go to the doctor Mckenna asks, "are you gonna get the baby out?" Selah often just asks, "baby come out?" But mainly I think because she wants to go to K's house (Kelly has offered to keep her a few days after the baby comes to help adjust with things ;o).

Still nesting like crazy and have the urge now to paint my kitchen. I am just sure about the color...

We'll keep the blog updated when I go into labor. Dave will probably try to post from the hospital from his phone.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP