My big girl


It's hard to believe Mckenna is getting so big, so fast. She has been such a delight to us, her family, and has been a trooper through this season of transition. When we moved out of our townhouse, it was very hard for Mckenna. After all the furniture was moved out on moving day, Mckenna came home after being away for the day, and just sobbed. She didn't want to leave and was confused about where all her things were. It was so sad! Everytime we drove near the townhouse or on Fountain Valley Dr., she would start to cry and say things like, "I want those people to get out so I can go back." Despite how much we talked through things with her, I think she was still a bit confused.

She and Selah both loved all the house shopping. They particularly loved going to look at all he vacant homes, as they would run all around them and in the yards.

Mckenna loved living with mom for 2 months....we all did. So, I was a little concerned how she would do transitioning once again to our new home. I didn't know if she would not like it and want to go back to moms or want to go back to our townhouse. Mom took care of the girls on moving day and brought them the next morning to the new house. After being there a day, we gave the girls their first bath in their new bathroom. During this, Mckenna shouted out to us that she loved this new house and said, "I want to stay here forever." Dave and I just smiled and I was relieved!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP